Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Failed printhead. Hp6700. Pc--don't know what operating

Customer Question
Failed printhead Technician's Assistant:...

Failed printhead

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

Hp6700

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Pc--don't know what operating system--give me an example

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Just happened--was printing fine

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No--is there a charge for the help?

Technician's Assistant: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Printer Technician. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.

How much is "the rest"?

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
11/10/2017
Technician: Karthik, Engineer replied 10 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I can try to check on the printer what is the root cause issue on the printer and I can provide you the proper answer for that issue. I am a user of the site just like you and cannot help you in regarding the cost or price related issue. You can contact JustAnswer's Customer Service by clicking on the Contact Us button at the bottom of your screen or by going to this link: http://ww2.justanswer.com/customer-support

If you’d like, I can help you with your question now. Let me know if you’d like to proceed or if you prefer to wait for your reply?