Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

CanonLBP251dw wont print says error on computer,but error…

Customer Question
CanonLBP251dw wont print says...

CanonLBP251dw wont print says error on computer,but error light on printer is not lit???

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

3 days old

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Pc

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

24 hrs

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I tried to get properties to only print one side ,may be something to do with that??? but worked after,but next day no go

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
11/10/2017
Technician: Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager replied 8 months ago
Tech Ben
Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager
Experience: 15+ years of experience as an Information Systems Manager; responsible for overseeing computer and network systems, installation and maintenance, troubleshooting hardware and software issues, etc.

Thanks for choosing Just Answer.

I'm Kumar and I'll assist you today.

Can you please confirm the OS version, if you are using Windows 10 or 8.1 or 7 or XP? Can you please let us know when you started having this issue?

Thanks,

Kumar