Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

HAVING trouble with printer inks....even put in former ones…

Customer Question
HAVING trouble with...

HAVING trouble with printer inks....even put in former ones and printer didn't like them either!!

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer?

Does WF3620/WF-3640 sound right?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Have a Dell, but haven

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Nothing.... Trying yo get used to the new computer plus#10 so haven't even hooked them up yet

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No except I'm a little old frustrated lady!!

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/10/2017
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 8 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Are you using genuine epson inks, or generic/refilled cartridges?

Are you getting any particular error message? Or is it going through the motions but outputting blank pages?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.