Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

CANNOT CONNECT TO WIRELESS NETWORK. 810 A COUPLE OF YEARS.

Customer Question
CANNOT CONNECT TO WIRELESS...

CANNOT CONNECT TO WIRELESS NETWORK

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

810 A COUPLE OF YEARS

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

O

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Pc

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

JUST MOVED, NEW ROUTER AND NETWORK. wAS WORKING FINE AND THEN GET MESSAGE OFFLINE. tried REBOUTING, NO AVAIL. tRIE UNINSTALLING AND REINSTALLING STILL SAME PROBLEM

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/10/2017
Technician: Ashik, Technician replied 8 months ago
Ashik, Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Did you connect it to new WiFi network ?