Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Cannot get it to always print when I tell it to and the

Customer Question
Cannot get it to...

Cannot get it to always print when I tell it to and the automatic print does not always work

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

Also hoiw do I get it to Scan two sided pages I have a HP OfficeJet Pro 6978

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PS Dell Lattitude 2017

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It has been an issue since I bought it a year ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes maybe could I get it to print or scan back to my computer

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
11/10/2017
Technician: John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
John Lohr
John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello and thank you for choosing JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

Is there an error message when you try to print?

no just help me if you can wife does not want to pay anymore

Please ignore that message as it is automated by the website

There is no error message when trying to print then?

Just answer my questions

To help you I first need to know if the printer is giving an error code when you try to print or if it is not

no there is no error message but I would lik an answer that I can read here on the screen
I am going to VISA and contest any charges you have not been helpful
I have contacte3d VISA and your charges are pending but I will dispute them when you file them for payment
you have not been helpful and provided no answers you are a fraud