Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My Epson CX7400 printer is printing blank pages. Printer is…

Customer Question
My Epson CX7400 printer...

My Epson CX7400 printer is printing blank pages.

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Epson is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Printer is about 4 years old. Where do I find the "exact" model?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC. Operating System is Windows 10?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I had a paper misfeed 2 days ago and haven't been able to use the printer since then. When I ran the diagnostic, it said there were no problems found.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
11/10/2017
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 8 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 8 months ago

May I know when was the last time you replaced the cartridges?

Just replAced the black cartridge 2 weeks ago. Others, not sure but always replace them when low ink indicator is on
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 8 months ago

Before we proceed with any troubleshooting,please once unplug your printer wall outlet wait for 2 minutes and plug it back in.
Let me know when this is done.