Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I cant seem to get the scanner to connect to my PC....always…

Customer Question
Hi, I cant seem...

Hi, I cant seem to get the scanner to connect to my PC....always showing scan to USB plug. Can you help please

Technician's Assistant: What is the machine's exact make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

MX490 series

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Mac

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I can send print instructions wirlesslesly no problem...just cant get scanner to send back to my pc. On and off issue

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No just need a fix on this please

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
11/10/2017
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 8 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Did it work for you and just stopped working?

Or it has never worked for you at all?

Please let me know