Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Can't start Windows 10 on my hp laptop. Laptop is two or…

Customer Question
Can't start Windows 10...

Can't start Windows 10 on my hp laptop

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your HP is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Laptop is two or three years old and originally had Windows 7, but I upgraded to Windows 10 about 1 year ago

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I think I got a printer technician by mistake. I need a laptop computer technician

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Everything was fine for a long time, but two days ago problem started when Windows 10 won't start. I don't know what happened

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Printers
11/10/2017
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 9 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What happens when you start the laptop?

Please let me know

Thank you