Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

How do I remove ink cartidges from my HP3050 deskjet. 8

Customer Question
How do I remove...

How do I remove ink cartidges from my HP3050 deskjet

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Deskjet is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

8 years

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

An hour. i'm a computer neophite. Bo5th cartridges ran out of ink. I want to replace them. I've opened the back of the printer, found the cartridges but don't know how to extract them

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
11/10/2017
Technician: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you.

You just want to lightly press down on the cartridge and pull it out. On this link there is a video tutorial you can follow along with have a look here:

https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c02109592

If you need more help let me know. If you are finished for now you need to rate my service by clicking 3 or more of the stars above.