Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My printer is a mg5220 cannon, and something happened that…

Customer Question
My printer is a...

My printer is a mg5220 cannon, and something happened that it will not print from email. windows says that print dialog is sending wrong message to printer. how to fix ?

Technician's Assistant: Has your Canon done this before? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

No

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Pc

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

2days

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
11/10/2017
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 10 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me please what you have tried to do to fix this already?

Please let me know

not much

Thank you

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please