Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Yesterday it worked fine. Today it refuses to print. The…

Customer Question
Yesterday it worked fine...

Yesterday it worked fine. Today it refuses to print.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

The computer is home made and about 3 years old. My printer is a Jet laser P-1006.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

One night only. Can't think of any issue that happened. Booted up this A.M. and printer didn't print

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

It's in default.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
11/10/2017
Technician: Md. Sadique, Engineer replied 8 months ago
Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

How is the printer connected to your computer?

via USB cable or wirelessly

Do you see any error message?