Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a HP desk top computer that has no speakers or so it…

Customer Question
I have a HP...

I have a HP desk top computer that has no speakers or so it seems. I have the model number, serial and the product number. Can it be so that this computer has no speakers. I have always bought a Hewlett Packard and presumed that it would have speakers.

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your HP is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

My computer is only one year old and the model number is *****

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

All I can tell you is it is a PC and not a MAC. I do not know what OS it is running on. It has windows 10 installed. I also have the product number if that will be of any value.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I have never has had any speakers. It only gives me the message that not hooked up.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want some speakers; I guess I will have to buy them separate.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Printers
11/10/2017
Technician: Michelle, Printer Expert replied 5 months ago
Michelle
Michelle, Printer Expert

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out

Please confirm that the computer you have is a HP 510-a010 desktop PC

is that correct

here below is the link for the specifications of the computer.

if you scroll down and click on plus sign for audio it shows the same info as in the pic

https://support.hp.com/in-en/product/hp-pavilion-510-a000-desktop-pc-series/11926417/document/c05112057/

I hope I’ve provided the information you were seeking. Feel free to ask if you have any question. Please provide a rating for the answer provided by clicking on the stars located on the upper right corner of this page. In case you have more question then simply use the Reply to expert or click on the “Continue Conversation” button on justanswer email and I will be happy to answer your question. Thank you

Michelle
Michelle
Michelle, Printer Expert