Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

How do you fix a paper jam in an HP Envy 5530 Can't reach…

Customer Question
How do you fix...

How do you fix a paper jam in an HP Envy 5530 Can't reach paper to pull out

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your HP is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

About 3 years old HP ENVY 5530 E ALL IN ONE SERIES

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

MAC OS SIERRA

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

SENT DOCUMENT TO PRINT AND PAPER IN PRINTER JAMMED

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

HOW TO REMOVE PAPER JAM UNABLE TO REACH THE PAPER

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
11/9/2017
Technician: Karthik, Engineer replied 8 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

It sounds like you are unable to clear the paper Jam in your printer. I request you to view this video for Paper jam issue and you will get a clear view of how to clear the paper jam in the printer, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dO4sPaKjSU

If that doesn't work or if any other steps is unclear please let me know, So that we can try some other alternate solution. Thank you