Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I can not scan. My printer is new and this is the first time…

Customer Question
I can not scan...

I can not scan. My printer is new and this is the first time I've needed to scan. Ross.

Technician's Assistant: What is the machine's exact make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

It is a WF-2750, 1 month old.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Dell lap top, Microsoft 2003

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Nothing, it is the first time I've needed to scan.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
11/9/2017
Technician: Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician replied 8 months ago
Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician

I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message when scanning?

Is printing currently working fine?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Does your laptop computer have Windows XP, Vista, or 7 or 8 or 10?

Is the printer connected to the computer with a USB cable? Or is the connection wireless?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,

This is not what I'm after, I'm opting out. I tried phoning your 1800 no. only to be told the number is ***** in service. Not impressed.

I'm sorry. Is there any problem? I can connect remotely to your computer and fix the scanning issue directly for you right now.

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help; we guarantee our service. Thank you.

I am not going to click on anything, particularly with a cost of $55-00. I did click on one which had a cost of $35-00, which I would like refunded as I don't wish to continue.

Please ignore the optional service offer; there is no additional cost. We have an A+ service rating at the Better Business Bureau website:
http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403/