Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

How do I bring up the Dymo program so I can find and print…

Customer Question
How do I bring...

How do I bring up the Dymo program so I can find and print an address?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

450 probably two years old

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Mac

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It just started; it used to be on the desktop and I just clicked and off we went. How did I loose it?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just give me an idea of how to re launch it? no

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
11/9/2017
Technician: Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician replied 8 months ago
Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician

I'm sorry about the issue. Please try the following fix:

Solution #1:

- Open the Trash icon on the Dock and see if the Dymo program is there; if yes, you can drag it back to the Desktop screen.

Solution #2:

- Open Finder > Applications, then there, open the Dymo program if it's there. If you are able to open the Dymo program there, then Control + click (or right-click) on the Dymo program icon at the bottom, then select Options, then click on option Keep in Dock.

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.

Solution #3:

- If that does not work, please download / reinstall the Dymo program at the website below and check:

http://download.dymo.com/dymo/Software/Mac/DLS8Setup.8.7.dmg

http://www.dymo.com/en-US/online-support/dymo-user-guides

- How is it going?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,