Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

Is there a blue tooth setting for an Epson Stylus Photo

Customer Question

Is there a blue tooth setting for an Epson Stylus Photo RX680 printer?
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Serial # K7RE036482. In the menu window it asks for a bluetooth pin code set.
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC Windows 10
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I have never tried to do this before.
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: If I can setup the blue tooth will that make it possible to send a fax?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Suhasini Velu replied 1 year ago.

Hello, Bonnie.My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

You can connect a device and print through Bluetooth, but I'd like to know why you are checking for this bluetooth setting.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My printer asks for a blue tooth code and there is none in my printer booklet or paper work.

Is this a new printer or is it already been set up?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Cancel my session.

If you do not wish to utilize our services, you can Customer Support via email at***@******.*** or you can view options for contacting them by chat or phone at ww2.justanswer.com/help to request a refund.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank You.

You're Welcome!