Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Is there a blue tooth setting for an Epson Stylus Photo

Customer Question
Is there a blue...

Is there a blue tooth setting for an Epson Stylus Photo RX680 printer?

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

Serial # K7RE036482. In the menu window it asks for a bluetooth pin code set.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I have never tried to do this before.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

If I can setup the blue tooth will that make it possible to send a fax?

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
11/9/2017
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 10 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello, Bonnie.My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 10 months ago

You can connect a device and print through Bluetooth, but I'd like to know why you are checking for this bluetooth setting.

My printer asks for a blue tooth code and there is none in my printer booklet or paper work.
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 10 months ago

Is this a new printer or is it already been set up?

Cancel my session.
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 10 months ago

If you do not wish to utilize our services, you can Customer Support via email at***@******.*** or you can view options for contacting them by chat or phone at ww2.justanswer.com/help to request a refund.

Thank You.
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 10 months ago

You're Welcome!