Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have just bought a new Canon Pixma printer - model MX 532…

Customer Question
I have just bought...

I have just bought a new Canon Pixma printer - model MX 532 and am trying to get it set up.

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old the Pixma is? And has this happened before?

I have inserted the cartridges - paper is in place - the screen shows our Bell connection number 283 - but on the screen it states "enter pass phrase.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I don't know what that means. Help please. JOHN HOBDAY(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I am in the process of setting up my new printer so before this it just showed our Bell connection number 283.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I need help to be able to get my new Canon printer to work a.s.a.p.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
I am ready to enter the new password ***** has just been sent to me.
My computer is a Mac desk-top. The operating system is OS.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
11/9/2017
Technician: Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician replied 10 months ago
Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician

I'm sorry about the issue. Are you trying to set up wireless printing?

What is the make / model of your Internet modem/router device?

Passphrase is your Wi-Fi / wireless password. Do you see any passphrase / key / password ***** the back / bottom of your internet modem / router device(s)? It is case-sensitive.
Do also you have a laptop / wireless computer that is currently connected via wireless? If yes, does it have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.

Are you able to find your Wi-Fi / wireless password?

Is there any trouble entering the password ***** the printer's screen?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,