Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Stopped listening to computer ithink. EPSON403045. WF3640…

Customer Question
Stopped listening to computer...

Stopped listening to computer ithink

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

EPSON403045

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

WF3640 SERIES

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

2 weeks now ,cant remember?

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
11/8/2017
Technician: Russell H., Printer and Office Tech replied 10 months ago
Russell H., Printer and Office Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Please tell me whether the Epson printer is on a wireless / WiFi connection, or if it is directly connected with a USB cable to the computer.

Reply and let me know please. Also please tell me what operating system is on your computer.

If you wish I can try remotely connecting to your computer - with your approval only - and see to getting a way worked out through this problem, for a small additional fee.

If you would rather not, then I can also instruct you toward a solution, somewhat more slowly.

Let me know which approach you would prefer, and I will help you as needed.