Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I cant install my printer canon pixma ip1800 i lost the cd.

Customer Question
I cant install my...

I cant install my printer canon pixma ip1800 i lost the cd

Technician's Assistant: Has your Canon done this before? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

No i dont think so and i has it for ome time now

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Pc window 7

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Computer has been down for some time just got it back up and ive been trying for days

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

It was bought second hand so i dont have all the correct infromation but it was working smooth before computer got messed up

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Printers
11/7/2017
Technician: Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast replied 9 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast

Hi, I'mCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

ok

Has everything worked out please?

Still haven't got it working

May I start a secure remote assistance session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem?

I will just get a new printer too much complications

Ok as you wish

JustAnswer has a 100% satisfaction guarantee, We value you as a customer and very much want you to be satisfied.

Thank you