Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a new pixma PRO-10 iT BOOTS BUT DOESN'T SEEM TO

Customer Question
I have a new...

I have a new pixma PRO-10 iT BOOTS BUT DOESN'T SEEM TO RECEIVE INPUT FROM THE COMPUTER. i HAVE TRIED THREE DIFFERENT cords with the same result

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old the Pixma is? And has this happened before?

I just bought it from an onlne vendor. It came in a sealed canon box with inks, cords, manual etc. I think it is a few years old but never used.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC I think I am still on os 7

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

No issue running several other printers

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Go

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
11/7/2017
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 10 months ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

1. Make sure that the power is turned on.

2. Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper in the rear tray.

Important

• The manual feed tray is not available for the nozzle check pattern print procedure. Be sure to load paper in the rear tray.
  3. Open the paper output tray gently, then pull out the output tray extension.

Important

• If the disc tray guide is open, be sure to close it.
  4. Hold down the RESUME/CANCEL button until the POWER lamp flashes white twice, then release it immediately.

The nozzle check pattern will be printed.

Do not perform any other operations until the printer completes the printing of the nozzle check pattern.

5. Examine the nozzle check pattern. Let me know if it prints all color.

Thank you.

Customer/p>