Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Canon MX 470 all in one printer only prints lines. I believe…

Customer Question
Canon MX 470 all...

Canon MX 470 all in one printer only prints lines. I believe the driver program has failed. Please assist

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

MX 470 2 years old

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Windows 10

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Printers
11/7/2017
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 9 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 9 months ago

Did you try cleaning your printer?