Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have changed all ink cartridges and now it says the toner…

Customer Question
I have changed all...

I have changed all ink cartridges and now it says the toner is low or empty. I do not where or how to change toner

Technician's Assistant: What is the exact make and model of your printer? And what kind of cartridges are you using?

Epson XP400

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Windows 7

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Just happened. Changed two of the ink cartridges.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

That's it

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Printers
11/7/2017
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 9 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please