Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I need to scan something to my computer and my printer says…

Customer Question
I need to scan...

I need to scan something to my computer and my printer says to do it from my computer and I don't know how

Technician's Assistant: What is the machine's exact make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

HP photosmart D 110 maybe 5 years old?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Pc windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I don't ever scan stuff to go to my computer and it worked fine for scan and printing.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

The little window says copy photo scan and apps

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Printers
11/7/2017
Technician: Kamil Anwar, Technician replied 9 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Technician

Do you have the printer software installed on your computer?

I believe I do, this is the only time it has not worked

Can you try again scanning from your PC using the printer's software and tell me what teh error is?

No i will cancel this cause I cannot afford this

You can request cancellation by emailing***@******.*** or by phoning them on 1(###) ###-####/p>