Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Error x69 what do I have do. WF3620/WF-3640. MAC. Today when…

Customer Question
Error x69 what do...

Error x69 what do I have do

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

WF3620/WF-3640

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

MAC

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Today when the power went out

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Printers
11/7/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 9 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris