Printers

Printer Repair Questions? Ask IT Technicians for Answers ASAP

Printers

I have a MX 922 cannon Printer it appears my printer is not…

I have a MX...

I have a MX 922 cannon Printer it appears my printer is not responding it copy but will not print

Technician's Assistant: Has your Canon done this before? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

No its about 6-7 month

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I am using a PC what is OS I am not that computer savage

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It would not print and the printer display came up stating the printer is not responding

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I have check the connection and plug and unplug phone lines, turn the computer on and off. What should be display in the window on the printer

10/24/2017
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

With the printer powered on, remove the power cord from the back.

Wait 2 minutes

Plug back in the power cord and power it on

Do you still have the error?

waiting to plug

Take your time

let me try first

Take your time

What do the window suppose display its showing Standard copy

That is fine -- Try to print now.

how can I test to see if its prints

Try printing a page or document

Still not printing should I change anything in the print setting which is displaying

Do you see any error messages?

No, the only thing that it is displaying is printer not responding. on Friday was unavle to scan could that have anything to do with my printer not printing

Is the printer connected via Wi-Fi or USB?

Is $39 the only cost

Yes, it is an additional cost.

Can you please call my number is(###) ###-####I prefer to talk

Unfortunately, I am not available for a phone call and the service that we need is a remote session; not phone call.

please switch to remote assistance, do I need to click securely connect

Yes, please.

Josh, Technician
Can you tell what the problem is
Can you please tell me what the problem is
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

go here to connect me; http://tinyurl.com/yazb9yjb
This will download a file named Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client
Double click on this file to run it and connect me remotely.

Can I take control of my computer now

yes login

Josh, Technician