Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My problem is with my printer. The screen says Printer

My problem is with...

My problem is with my printer. The screen says Printer Error,Clear all Paper. Press OK to continue.( Code 3523). I checked and there is no paper jammed in the printer at all !

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

It's about 4 or 5yrs.old. The service # is 01C2259. Does this help?

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I checked to see if

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Camera Expert to know before I connect you?

I checked to see if cartridges were installed correctly and if any paper was jammed. Everything was Ok.

10/24/2017
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

With the printer powered on, remove the power cord from the back.

Wait 2 minutes

Plug back in the power cord and power it on

Do you still have the error?

Have you checked all the locations for a paper jam?

I can't see any paper jammed at all.

If you can't see a paper jam after looking at all of the locations for a jam then there is a sensor issue.

Unfortunately, the error that you are experiencing is an internal failure which would require repair/replacement. The bad news is that your printer is outside of warranty and it would cost more to repair the printer than to buy a new one. You can purchase a new one for around $50-$60 at a local electronics store such as Best Buy.

Thanks, ***** ***** will take your advice. I didn't think that they still made Kodak printers any more. It has been a good printer and economical to operate.

You're welcome!

Please use the star rating at the top to rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit

Josh, Technician