Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

The printer, a hp 6500, is offline and I do not now how to…

The printer, a hp...

The printer, a hp 6500, is offline and I do not now how to bring it online.

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your HP is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It is an hpOfficejet6500APro.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

A Dell desktop PC running windows 7.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It happens after printing a job successfully. Then when I print another job which does not print I check and find the printer is offline. I do not notice anything unusual.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks.

10/21/2017
Sudipto, Engineer

Hi, I'm Sudipto. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP

Do you use a wireless connection or USB cable to connect the printer to the PC?

Sudipto, Engineer
I use a wireless connection.

Are you replying me from the same PC with which the printer is connected?

The printer is connected by a network to this computer.
same computer.

Are you using Internet Explorer or any other browser to reply me back?

I am using Google Chrome

OK, do not close this window and wait for my instructions to start the remote session.

Thanks for waiting, now open the link below then, click the green "I Agree" button to download the Elsinore Remote Client file, after the download completes, open the downloaded file to start. You can see the file is downloading at the bottom of the Chrome window.

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=63356276-ea46-4bcb-a512-85dea471f738

My problem has been solved.

Thanks