Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Im an old guy and not tech savvy,,,,I was having trouble…

Customer Question
Hi John.....Im an old...

Hi John.....Im an old guy and not tech savvy,,,,I was having trouble with wf2650. ot printing I dpwnloaded drivers and replacd Ink cassets (220) and they are not recognized

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

Epson model WF2650 and is a several years old

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Its Hewlett Packard PC running Windows 7

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

A whole bunch of stuff with Quicken with assistance from change over fromm Intuit

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Hey look , I'm a geezer and dumb as a stone as far as tech stuff

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
10/21/2017
Technician: arsufi2002, Technician replied 11 months ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Technician

Hello and welcome to Justanswer.

My name is ***** ***** I am sorry to hear that you have this issue. I look forward to assist you today with your question and provide the best solution possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected.

Is it okay if i remotely connect to your computer, so that I can directly check and resolve the problem for you while you can watch me doing the same on your screen?