Printers

Printer Repair Questions? Ask IT Technicians for Answers ASAP

Printers

I have a MFC - J4800W, which is working great. Que. MFC -

Customer Question
Hi, I have a MFC...
Hi, I have a MFC - J4800W, which is working great. Que
JA: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?
Customer: MFC - J4800W working great.
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC OS window 10
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: No issue the question is I also have a J475DW. I don't have the drivers for it. The drivers will be different than the J4800. Once I download the drivers on the same computer will there be a conflict between the two
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/20/2017
Technician: John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
John Lohr
John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello and thank you for choosing JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

You want to use both printers on the same computer, correct?

John, Computer Science Engineer