Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

It's giving me a code I believe it's C000. I know there are…

Customer Question
It's giving me a...

It's giving me a code I believe it's C000. I know there are three 0's but I realized after I clicked on I have it unplugged. O.K. I plug it i and I'm right.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, have you double-checked the code? And what is the exact make and model of your machine?

Yes, I double checked the code. It is a Pixma 920.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Mac OSX El Capitan 10.11.6

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I ha canceled a printing job. I just upgraded my computer and wanted to make sure it would work but the ink was low and the 2 cartridges I'd bought fit but the light failed to come on and the printer failed to recognize them. I put the almost empty cartridges in and tested to see if it would print, when it started to I cancelled.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
10/19/2017
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 10 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Please open the lid and remove all of the ink cartridges then insert them back firmly into the carriage and close the lid.

Now,

With the printer powered on, remove the power cord from the back.

Wait 2 minutes

Plug back in the power cord and power it on

Do you still have the error?