Printers

Printer Repair Questions? Ask IT Technicians for Answers ASAP

Printers

Kodak 2170 scanner is enlarging documents. One document

creates 6 images. All other...
Kodak 2170 scanner is enlarging documents. One document creates 6 images. All other functions are working properly. Just started this today.
10/19/2017
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Aparna Indresh
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
ok

May I know whether you have a Windows or a Mac Computer?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
windows

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=6ddad6aa-869d-4a4f-9e86-3d46daf0c813

Please click this link for me to take a remote access of your computer securely.

Thanks you for choosing the remote service, I will be taking care of this issue personally by taking a remote access using secure remote connect.

May I know whether this issue happens only when you scan from this computer or other devices as well?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Only this PC

Have you tried scanning from a different device? What was the outcome?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I don't have another device.

Thank you for that information. And May I know whether you scan a text document or a picture?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
document

Have you connected your scanner to the network with a cable (hardwired) or through wifi?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Cable

May I know whether the scanner and the computer are connected with a USB cable?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
i have no idea

Can you please check and let me know how the computer and the scanner are connected?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I am the Village Idiot of Computers. I just plugged everything in according to the instructions!
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
It worked fine yesterday and nothing has been changed.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
It scans, it just enlarges the image!

Thank you for that information. When you scan a document, it will prompt you to choose a copy size, right? may I know what size do you choose?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Scan document.

May I know whether it works fine now? If not please let me know so that i can make some changes in the settings

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
seems to work now.

Thanks you so much for updating the status and I am glad to hear that. If you have any other concern or else if you face any technical issue, I will be available to help you. Please do rate my service which you had with me and it will definitively help me to improve my service.

Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh