Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

It keeps coming up error code oxc4eb11c9. Officejet 2620 all…

Customer Question
It keeps coming up...

It keeps coming up error code oxc4eb11c9

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, have you double-checked the code? And what is the exact make and model of your machine?

Officejet 2620 all in one series

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

A compac laptop

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Wont scan wont print just keeps coming up error

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
10/18/2017
Technician: Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer replied 11 months ago
Bhavik Joshi
Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer

Hi, I'm Bhavik. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will reply back ASAP.

1. Turn on the printer.

2. Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you continue.

3. Disconnect the USB cable from the rear of the printer. If your printer has a network or wireless connection, leave it connected.

4. Remove the ink cartridges from the printer.

5. With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer and from the wall outlet or power strip.

6. Wait at least 60 seconds.

7. Plug the power cord back into the wall outlet.

NOTE:

HP recommends connecting the printer power cord directly to a wall outlet.

8. Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the printer.

9. Turn on the printer, if it does not automatically turn on.

The printer might go through a warm-up period. The printer lights might flash, and the carriage might move.

10. Wait until the warm-up period finishes and your printer is idle and silent before you proceed.

11. Reinsert the ink cartridges, and then close the ink cartridge access door.

12. If you receive a prompt to print a calibration page, do so.

13. If you disconnected the USB cable, reconnect it to the rear of the printer.

14. Try to print.

it did what said it has done it warm up but try to print and it gos to start black copy and press ok and it just makes a noise

Please try the same process again . Through this process we are reseting the printer.If you are still getting a noise then it means there is problem in print head.