Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My printer pixma mg2922 is saying there is another computer…

Customer Question
My printer pixma mg2922...

My printer pixma mg2922 is saying there is another computer using it and I do not know of at other devices using it how do I get my printer back so I can ptint again

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old the Pixma is? And has this happened before?

Yes about 2 yrs old

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Pc I don't know where to get the operating system

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

About a week no clue

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, how much will this cost

Technician's Assistant: It can cost anywhere from $10 to $100, depending on the type of issue and how much of the Printer Technician's time your question is expected to take (how complex and lengthy an answer you require).

Can they let me know about how much it will cost if it is more than $25.00 I might as well get a new printer

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/18/2017
Technician: Harold Hanna, Engineer replied 9 months ago
Harold Hanna
Harold Hanna, Engineer

Hello how are you today? I will attempt to help you with this problem. Can you try unplugging the printer for a few minutes, or let me know if you've already tried doing that?

how much does it cost to have you connect and fix it

Hello Kay, I am happy to assist you. If we communicate like this, it is at no extra cost than whatever have already been displayed to you. I do not see billing or prices on my end so I apologize, I cannot state an exact cost. The remote assistance is only if you require it.

no, I just want to continue with the original plan
I cannot see your answer
says you answered but I cannot find it when you asked me if i unplugged my printer All I saw was if I wanted you to access my printer I asked you how much it cost you answered this I do not want you to do access it just want to continue with the original plan was the answer to my question having you take over my computer if so is there any other answer

Alright Kay. Did you unplug the printer let it sit for a few moments, and plug it back in? Are there any errors on the printer itself? Do you have any other computers that use the printer with or without problems?

I unplugged it and I do not want to spend more money I can buy a new computer for what I already paid. I would like a refund as was stated if was unhappy for any reason I would get a refund. how do I get my refund