Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I am unable to get my Epson xp 466 to print. I restarted the…

Customer Question
I am unable to...

I am unable to get my Epson xp 466 to print. I restarted the disk and cant get the test print to even print.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

I just bought it less than 6 months ago. it is an Epson xp-466

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Pc

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Well i am an online nursing student and i print a lot of things. i haven haven't been able to print for about a month but this is the first time i am trying to fix it i guess

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No i just need this printer to print

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
10/18/2017
Technician: Russell H., Printer and Office Tech replied 10 months ago
Russell H., Printer and Office Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
Is the printer a wireless printing setup, or is it connected directly to the PC with a USB cable?

And is the Windows on your PC the XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, or 10 version?