Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My ink cartridge won't move to the center. I have an epson…

Customer Question
My ink cartridge won't...

My ink cartridge won't move to the center

Technician's Assistant: What is the exact make and model of your printer? And what kind of cartridges are you using?

I have an epson N11

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Since I put the ink cartridge in. And it won't print

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
10/17/2017
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 11 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Unplug the power cord

Lift the lid and use your hand to move the carriage to the center

Remove all ink cartridges then insert them back firmly into the carriage and close the lid

Plug in the power cord and power it back on

Do you still have the issue?