Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I cant move out of printing copy to printing back thru the…

Customer Question
I cant move out...

I cant move out of printing copy to printing back thru the computer

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

MFC J4620DW bought it 2yrs ago

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Its being great- i just changed to print thru copy and now its on strike

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

The message in the drop down box on the computer says Where to place the page

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/17/2017
Technician: Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician replied 9 months ago
Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you mean your computer is currently not able to print? Is there any error or message?
Are you currently able to make a copy from the printer's glass (not printing from the computer)?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

I tapped a written a wrong phone no...0452498274

Is the printer connected to the computer with a USB cable? Or is the connection wireless?

Does your computer have Windows XP, Vista, or 7 or 8 or 10?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,

I hit the wrongno for my phone(###) ###-####..

On your computer, please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, then I can help you directly:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=6fb03205-bacf-4379-ab48-6a05114fd15f
, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

1. On your computer, click on the website below in order to connect remotely with me, then I can help you directly:

http://tinyurl.com/y7s6aeht
, then click on Open or Run (or save) if prompted.
2. Then press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and J on the keyboard, then the Downloads window should open.
3. Then there, open / run the item called Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and install it.
; (If needed, double-click on the item Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and open / run / install it.)
When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help; we can schedule a time. Thank you,