Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Printer won't connect to WiFi even though it says signal…

Customer Question
Printer won't connect to...

Printer won't connect to WiFi even though it says signal strength is good

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

Epson WF-3640 and maybe 4 years old

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Mac OSX Yosemite

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

One day. The computer network was down for a while but I reconnected it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No that should do it

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Printers
10/17/2017
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 9 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.

Remove the charger from the Kindle and hold the power button to off for 35 seconds.

Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the Kindle.

Let me know the results please

Thank you