Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My MFP M127 M128 will send an number of pages to any number…

Customer Question
Second opinion] My MFP M127...
Second opinion] My MFP M127 M128 will send an number of pages to any number of faxes BUT I have to Unload Program and reload program to send a new Fax to another location this does not as it shud be
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
10/13/2017
Technician: Russell H., Printer and Office Tech replied 11 months ago
Russell H., Printer and Office Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
Are you using a PC-Faxing program, or faxing from your PC rather than solely using the MFP device?

If so, what PC-Faxing software are you using, please?