Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I wish to use the big black ink cartidge only. Epson XP-510.

Customer Question
Hello, I wish to...

Hello, I wish to use the big black ink cartidge only

Technician's Assistant: What is the exact make and model of your printer? And what kind of cartridges are you using?

Epson XP-510

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Mac OS11

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

The small black ink cartridge is empty, all 3 other colors still OK

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really, just wish to print black/white only

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Printers
just want to use the BK big cartridge only for black/white prints
10/7/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 9 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris