Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

HOW DO I CHANGE THE TIME ON MY LAPTOP. BRAND NEW WINDOWS 10.

Customer Question
HOW DO I CHANGE...

HOW DO I CHANGE THE TIME ON MY LAPTOP

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

BRAND NEW WINDOWS 10

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

AM COMPUTER ILLITERATE

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

AM COMPUTER ILLITERATE

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

NO, JUST HOW TO CHANGE CLOCK

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
10/7/2017
Technician: Byron, Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

In the lower right corner where you see the time displayed, right-click on the time, and from the menu select

Adjust date/time.

If your time zone is wrong and it's set to Automatic, move the slider to off

and then you'll be able to use the drop-down arrow to correct it.

When your time zone is correct set time to automatic and that should correct it.

Let me know the result please.

Hi. Were you able to get the time issue straightened out?

Please let me know if you need more assistance.