Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

How can I erase the web sites that appear in the boxes in…

Customer Question
How can I erase...

How can I erase the web sites that appear in the boxes in the middle of my screen?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

Where would find the model number?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Chrome PC Google

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I don't think it is an issue. I would just like t o erase some sites that have been there 3-4 weeks

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

What about erasing the web sites that print out at the top of the screen?

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
10/7/2017
Technician: arsufi2002, Technician replied 10 months ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Technician

Hello and welcome to Justanswer.

My name is ***** ***** I am sorry to hear that you have this issue. I look forward to assist you today with your question and provide the best solution possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected.

Is that the websites shown on the bookmarks bar on the top?