Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Epson l355 printer, how can I set Job arranger/Print Preview…

Customer Question
Epson l355 printer, how...

Epson l355 printer, how can I set Job arranger/Print Preview alternatives to default to Print Preview? Thank you,in advance, for any help you can give me.

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

L355, about 3 years.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Laptop Lenovo 'Think pad' PC, I think it is Windows 10.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

From the time when 'Job arranger' first appeared.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

That's all thank you.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
10/7/2017
Technician: Sudipto, Engineer replied 10 months ago
Sudipto, Engineer

Hi, I'm Sudipto. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP