Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My laptop connections to the printer ok but the pagers come…

Customer Question
My laptop connections to...

My laptop connections to the printer ok but the pagers come out blank

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

W360

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Pc

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Last three times I tried to print a document

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
10/6/2017
Technician: Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager replied 11 months ago
Tech Ben
Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager
Experience: 15+ years of experience as an Information Systems Manager; responsible for overseeing computer and network systems, installation and maintenance, troubleshooting hardware and software issues, etc.

Thanks for choosing Just Answer.

I'm Kumar and I'll assist you today,

Can you please reconfirm the model of the Printer?

Thanks,

Kumar

Epson w3620windows 10

The payment has failed. Can you please clear the payment. Also, can you please Reboot the printer?

Disconnect the power cord from the rear of the product.
Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
Press and HOLD the Power Button for 60 seconds.
Plug the power cord back into the wall outlet.
Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the product.
If the product does not turn on by itself, press the Power button to turn it on.

cancel request I am goint to office depot where I purchased the computer
thank you

Okay. Thanks for using Just Answer.

Thanks,

Kumar

remove me from the trial request

Please get in touch with the customer service for Refunds and other information. We are the expert team.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/phone