Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

After a 'soft' print head strike, all is cleared, and

Customer Question
Good afternoon! After...

Good afternoon! After a 'soft' print head strike, all is cleared, and cleaned--but now, there is a very slow reponse from Versaworks to printer.

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

Roland Versacamm SP 540v aprox. 9 years old

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Blockout banner material 400 'everyday' media jam, causing a printing 'head strike'...had to power OFF, remove banner vinyl, restart...everything looked good after cleaning + system report printout

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
a
Do you require any other info?
Answered in 1 day by:
10/8/2017
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 10 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Do you have the issue after restarting your computer? Sometimes the software can be glitched or needs a reboot.