Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

What other models of Panasonic printers has the same program…

Customer Question
What other models of...

What other models of Panasonic printers has the same program data base as the model Kx P-2624 printer.

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

Panasonic kx p2624

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It does everything but print the ink on the invoice

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

The printer ran out of ink and the new cartrage does not work and appears to have a larger female driver. it is a kx 155 ribbon. have they changed the drive on tht model ribbon

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
10/6/2017
Technician: Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager replied 10 months ago
Tech Ben
Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager
Experience: 15+ years of experience as an Information Systems Manager; responsible for overseeing computer and network systems, installation and maintenance, troubleshooting hardware and software issues, etc.

Thanks for choosing Just Answer. I'm Kumar and I'll try to assist you today.

Can you please let me know the exact issue you are facing?

Thanks,

Kumar