Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I can not change the cartiges, The black cartrige is in, I…

Customer Question
I can not change...

I can not change the cartiges,

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

The black cartrige is in, I cannot change the other 3?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

It's workforse 2650

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I changed the black one and cannot get to change the other 3

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
10/6/2017
Technician: jeffreybongers, Engineer replied 10 months ago
jeffreybongers
jeffreybongers, Engineer

Hello, my name is***** will be assisting you today. Lets get started!

So to clarify have you lifted up the scanner unit from your workforce 2650 printer?

There only the black are you able to get out?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Do you still need assistance regarding this problem?

Waiting for your reply,

Kind regards,
Jeff