Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I am trying to set up my TS8020 printer from my laptop. I…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to set up my TS8020 printer from my laptop. I have downloaded two times & I don't see the run & save options?

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

Canon PIXMA TS8020

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I am very computer non-savvy. Sorry. Don't know difference between MAC or PC.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I am trying to do the initial installation for the new printer.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
10/6/2017
Technician: Kamil Anwar, Technician replied 10 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Technician

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks