Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I just had my computer cleaned, had technician put in all…

Customer Question
I just had my...

I just had my computer cleaned , had technician put in all window info but I had to reload my printer from cd. Everything seems to have gone in ok and wireless network test results said no problems & passed everything, but wheh I try to print it says "Printer not connected to computer error 30

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

HP Office Jet- all in one- SN#TH65J38065. Got the printer new July 9, 2016

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

HP Pavilion All IN One, Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I had a serious virus and went to local PC company and they had to re do the whole thing. They did reload pretty much everything from my hard drive but I have the cd for printer and I have loaded this yesterday and as I said everything said it was ok. but still get error 30

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/6/2017
Technician: John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
John Lohr
John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello and thank you for choosing JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

You already installed the disk, correct?