Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a Brother GT 541 and it has a RTC not adjusted in the…

Customer Question
I have a Brother...

I have a Brother GT 541 and it has a RTC not adjusted in the LCD (Internal Clock Set up) Is this something I can adjust

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

I am not sure how old it is but here is the model number:

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Is a Garment Printer Brother DTG 5410. L7T58873. I AM RUNNING WINDOWS 7 on a PC.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

A friend retired and gave me the machine

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not sure since I do not know much about it

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
10/6/2017
Technician: jeffreybongers, Engineer replied 10 months ago
jeffreybongers
jeffreybongers, Engineer

Hello, my name is***** will be assisting you today. Lets get started!

I'm so sorry for the extended wait time. Did you still need assistance with your issue?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Do you still need assistance regarding this problem?

Waiting for your reply,

Kind regards,
Jeff