Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Not able to copy. Printer can not identify paper source or…

Customer Question
Not able to copy...

Not able to copy. Printer can not identify paper source or size of paper.

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

Epson Workforce WF 2360

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Pc windows

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Not sure. been out of town. went to print without success.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
10/6/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

not sure. have not used in awhile.
no thanks

Ok - can you unplug the printer from the power supply while the printer is on and hold in the power button on it for 30 seconds.
Let me know done
Regards
Kris